If you haven't spoken with Sharesy or the booker about cancelling, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Booker name, date & time of the event and the space the event was booked in
- Why you wish to cancel the booking
- A summary on any communication you've had with the booker in regards to cancelling
This way, Sharesy can hopefully find some alternative options for the booker, to share with them when notifying them you cannot accept this booking.
If the booker is aware of the cancellation & Sharesy has been notified then you can go ahead and cancel it via the platform.
- Log on to the online platform here https://acuityscheduling.com/
- Locate the booking in your calendar and click on it
- You will see a new pop-up on the right-hand side of your webpage
- At the top you will see a cancel button in red, click this
- We recommend leaving the send email to client button ticked so that everyone is aware the booking has officially been cancelled
- Please fill out the reason for cancellation
- The click cancel appointment
You're all done 😀
Still not clear? Watch the video below which takes you through a step-by-step process!